Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1 June 2011

Good Morning!
I thought it particularly fitting to begin the Chronicles today.  Why? you ask.  Well, it's because I've been sitting on my ass way too long out here in the country and it's just time I do something about it.  Hell, everyone I speak with has been saying I should start a blog.  Honestly, I really didn't think I had much to say, and for that matter, who cares, but then I realized this doesn't have to be about what I have to say, per se, but about my being part of something else, something altogether new, and my simple reactions.

So here we go, I'll visit some eateries, parks, local joints, favourite hangouts, and other neat or not so neat establishments in the general Williamsburg (the Burg) area, and I'll let you know what I find.  San Diego had become an interesting mecca of good food and good people (for the last twenty years,) so let's see if I can find even better experiences in the Burg, especially for those who are too young to do "old" things, but too old to do "young" things.  We good?

Salud!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina is an acute observer with the courage to peek under the vail of conspicuousness. She is an inspiration to see in action, an incredible example of what can happen when one woman dares to open her heart to the experience of life... Watch out Williamsburg, Tina has come to town!

    ReplyDelete